Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flying Spit and Snorkels

I thought this picture of Brooke was so cute. The I realized what a moment I truly caught in the picture. Check out the flying drool bomb coming out of her mouth. I couldn't have caught this moment if I'd tried really hard. Brooke is finally feeling better and sleeping better as well. She is back to her once a night wake up which for the last two nights has been around 5 AM. I am starting to feel more human again. Waking up every hour or two really takes it toll on my sanity. Brooke is getting so active now grabbing at everything and kicking her feet around when she is on her tummy. I don't want her to crawl yet though... life gets a lot harder when that happens! Hudson was around 8.5 months and Larkin was over 10 months when they started to crawl, so I'm hoping Brooke will follow suit. I don't remember the other two being as active though so who knows.

I had to post this picture of Hudson from Sugar Hollow last weekend. He was die hard with his snorkel and was checking out the fish in the three inch deep water. I love sugar hollow. The kids just have so much fun there. Larkin is developing a slight fear of the fish in the water though so she usually just puts her toes in. I have some cute movies posted in the videos link on the side bar if you want to see more snorkel videos from this day.

No comments: