
Happy 7 Months Brooke! Brooke is getting so grown up! She loves to play with toys (especially mommy's cell phone and camera), watch her brother and sister play, and Eat (only Mum Mums and Yogurt)! She wants to touch everything and will lunge her whole body forward trying to get things, which usually ends badly with a scratch on her nose.
She hasn't started
She hasn't started crawling yet or even really showing an interest in it. I'm not pushing it. I love the sitting and not moving stage! She is smiley and happy most of the time with the great exception of when mommy tries to drop her off at the gym. Her big bottom lip starts to quiver and she lets the tears stream when I leave her there... compete sadness. She gets really excited when she sees her daddy walk into the house in the evenings. She's a little bit clingy with mommy right now. I think
she is having her first bout of separation anxiety. She has no routine sleeping pattern, which is getting a bit challenging. We are working it out though. She is modeling her too cute swim suit in these photos that her Debi got her. Larkin has one too (pictured). I think they are too cute for the pool so I am planning to put then in shadow boxes and put them on the wall in their room. Brooke just likes to be part of the action right now. She is practicing her voice all the time although I haven't heard a ma ma yet. Mostly just da-da-da. She doesn't associate it with Gregor yet, but the sounds are there. Happy 7 months Brooke! We love you.
she is having her first bout of separation anxiety. She has no routine sleeping pattern, which is getting a bit challenging. We are working it out though. She is modeling her too cute swim suit in these photos that her Debi got her. Larkin has one too (pictured). I think they are too cute for the pool so I am planning to put then in shadow boxes and put them on the wall in their room. Brooke just likes to be part of the action right now. She is practicing her voice all the time although I haven't heard a ma ma yet. Mostly just da-da-da. She doesn't associate it with Gregor yet, but the sounds are there. Happy 7 months Brooke! We love you.
2 comments:
Happy seven months little Brooke! We can't wait to see you later this month!
Love Auntie Cat and John Ronan
That swimsuit is the cutest suit EVER! She looks just like her mama.
Post a Comment