
The Svan Highchair! Brooke got a new highchair and LOVES it almost as much as I do. She is such a peanut that she just didn't fit into the one I had with Hudson and Larkin. This one is on the pricey side, but it is so adjustable that I think we will be using it for a long long time. The tray can come off and it can be a booster. The footrest adjusts as does the seat height. It is really great. Brooke just looks so comfortable in it. I ended up getting the whitewashed chair with the chocolate seat cover so that it would match our kitchen table. This will hopefully serve as our fifth seat once she is done with the tray. I don't think we could have fit another big chair around this table, so it works out well. Yea Svan! I was going to try and sell our old one. I hand painted it, and was in love with it for a long time. I was trying to clean it up though and just got totally grossed out. Literally there was 4 year old food funk everywhere... I think it's even too gross for good will right now. I feel bad just tossing it, but it's going to take a lot of time just to get it clean enough to donate.

1 comment:
You could post it on the FREE section of Craig's List (or even in the baby section)...just list the grossness factor. Someone who really needs a highchair may be willing to put the necessary elbow grease ito it!
Post a Comment