
I had to include this picture of Larkin. I always get a little worried when she is quietly playing by herself... usually she's using a crayon to redecorate the rooms with her own artistic flare (aka drawing on everything she isn't supposed to!). This morning, she had taken off all her clothes, put the baby in the sling and was "cleaning" in the living room... note the vacuum and the broom! The look she gave me when I caught her was just classic... like "what are You looking at mom!". She must have gotting this idea from all those times I'm running around the house cleaning inthe buff! yeah right! I just had to laugh. I just discovered this weekend that the vacuum actually works a little bit... the little dust buster thing on the front has some dirt in it! Yea! I'm really going to start putting her to work.

3 comments:
OMG, so freakin' cute. you have to send that picture to Mothering.com. They'll publish it for sure!!!
Oh my goodness! That is so stinkin' cute! She is such a little character!
wow kiki's your kids get more and more gorgeous each day! i miss you guys! hope all is well give the lil ones hugs and kisses! ps i love your blog!
Post a Comment