
Favorite Thing #12: Snapfish
I was looking through Hud's school packet and saw that I had to put together a photo collage for Hudson before the first day of school. I just don't have time to order/cut/paste/etc a collage for Hud so I just checked out what snapfish had to offer. This collage just took me less than 10 minutes to make (literally just clicking 30 photos!) and is just a little over $5! I think it's so cute! I'm thinking these might be fun Christmas presents for the family. I couldn't have bought the supplies to make this on my own for less than five bucks. I love snapfish.

2 comments:
Love love it! I want to try that out! I saw Mama Mia the other day and thought of you:) I can totally see you and the fam living in Greece living that lifestyle.
I love this! I am a Snapfish girl, but haven't tried out the collages yet! I may have to create one of BT and her twin cousins when they were here visiting...I may be asking you for tips! I also want to know how you get the pictures with partial black and white and partial color...I love that effectt!
Post a Comment